How to Choose the Best Commercial Sign Shop in Minneapolis-St. Paul MN
The best commercial sign shop in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN, takes a one-stop-shop approach to your signage project. There is no need to work with multiple contractors. Instead, you work with an expert in the field who walks you through design, fabrication, and installation. Here is what this looks like.
A Project Manager Oversees the Signage from Inception to Installation
Choose a commercial sign shop that offers you all the services possible.
- Design. Propel Signs & Graphics offers in-house consultation for our clients with graphic artists and sign designers.
- Production. Whether you need large-format printing for your sign or want a sign foam letter setup with brushed aluminum facing, the shop is fully equipped with late-model equipment to fulfill your orders.
- Installation. Before you can have a sign installed, the contractor has to apply for a permit. A full-service shop handles this part for the client. Moreover, our installers guarantee sign mounts that are fully to code.
- Maintenance and refurbishing. Our team will gladly maintain your signs. Even if we did not make them, we can still come out and do periodic testing and cleaning. When it is time to refurbish a sign, we can help you with that project, too.
- We Are Green – Propel Signs & Graphics utilizes the latest technology, software and environmentally friendly materials to help reduce hazardous waste. We also use eco-friendly ink in our wide-format, heavy-duty printers.
Material Options That Suit Your Needs
In addition to affecting your budget concerns, sign materials also work differently to encapsulate your brand message. For example, glossy acrylic sends a different message than brass with a satin finish. The best sign shop you can find is one that feels as comfortable with high-density urethane (HDU) for sandblasting as they are with PVC, acrylic, or metal on the router.
A Full Range of Signage Solutions
Do you need outdoor signs? Examples include monuments, pylons, building letters, channel letters, and lightbox cabinets. Maybe you are planning for the next trade show. You might need banners with stands, ceiling-mounted banners, floor graphics, and booths. For indoor signs, consider lobby signage, wayfinding markers, and ADA-compliant products.
Check to see if the shop works with specific commercial entities needing products. Examples include property management companies, real estate professionals, office managers, warehouse operators, retailers, service providers, and incoming franchise owners.
Propel Signs & Graphics Is the Best Commercial Sign Shop in Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
We are a locally owned sign and graphics company. Our shop can walk you through an entire sign project from start to finish. By the way, if you only need help with one or two aspects of the signage project, we can do that, too. Examples include franchise owners who already have specs on hand and do not need assistance with signage design.
Located in Plymouth, MN, Propel Signs & Graphics serves the business communities in and around the Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul Area. Call us today at (612) 723-4733!