At Propel Signs & Graphics, the Sign Maker has varied responsibilities within the organization, including providing excellent customer service, a focus on project management, and creative ability. The opportunity has a potential to grow into a management position.
The Sign Maker is a key role at Propel Signs & Graphics. The Sign Maker has the following responsibilities:
- Table Work and Sign Production
- Graphic Design Work
- Assists Sales in Quoting Projects (Design, Time/Labor and Pricing)
- Ensures Production Timelines are Met
- Assists with Installation, Deliveries and Customer Service
No two projects at Propel Signs & Graphics are the same! The Sign Maker should ideally have the following experience and background:
- Design Software Experience (Examples: Adobe Illustrator, Onyx)
- Production Software Experience (Example: Corebridge)
- Large Format Printing Background & Lamination Equipment Use
- Installation Experience
- Supervisory Experience is Desired
- A College Degree is preferred
In addition, the Sign Maker for Propel Signs & Graphics should be a great team player, who is responsible, creative, and flexible. The Sign Maker is a great time manager, has the ability to lead a team and provide great customer service skill to our clients.